Saturday 9 November 2013

Alice's Wonderland


Wonderland, in my opinion, would by far be the best world to escape to if given the chance. I mean just imagine it, with its beautiful landscape and it amazing people, to be quite honest I think it would end up driving you a bit mad. But to be honest all the best people are :) And imagine all the adventures simply waiting to be explored, I wonder why Alice left in the first place...

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
 "Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don’t much care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn’t matter which way you go," said the Cat.
"--so long as I get SOMEWHERE," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you’re sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."

  
I wonder if Wonderland changes depending on who you are, or maybe the only person who can find it is Alice herself. But in someways I believe we all have a Wonderland of our own, only some of us choose not to visit it and some of us do. I hope one day I will find myself falling down my rabbit hole, and I hope you all fall in too.


See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment