Saturday 23 November 2013

My OTPs

For all of those who don't know, a ship is when you take to people and decide they would make the perfect couple if they were together. This is a Youtube edition, so there will be no Larry or Jelena ships here. 


Troyler

Lets start of with Troyler (Tyler Oakly and Troy Sivan), possibly the cutest "if only" couple out there, but who knows apart from living on opposite sides of the world they could easily be going out with each other :P I think they are both just so cute and so cheeky and are a really perfect match! 
I mean just look at them! THEY ARE PERFECTION!!! 
... S-Sorry I seem to have gotten a little carried away, that seems to happen quite alot when I talk about my OTPs (One True Pairings).








Shisa


Shane Dawson and Lisa Schwartz, what can I say about these two except that they are truly perfect together, they make each other laugh and smile, and although I'm sure they have plenty of fights they always seem to sort them out with a kiss and a hug.
And I also know that Shane would never let anything happen to her nor would he let anyone take her away from him. I just hope they have a child together and then they can traumatize it in they're very own way. :)









Kalanthony

Anthony Padilla and Kalel Cullen are completely mental when you throw them in a room together, and that's what I love about them. A lot of people really hate Kalel because she made a few slip ups on her old channel, but she was young and everyone makes mistakes. Besides how could she have possibly known how far her Youtube career would go.
But if you watch any single one of their videos you can see how much they're in love.
Besides Anthony must like her seeing as he proposed ^.^








Pewdie and Cutie


Felix and Marzia are so sweet, if you don't know these guys you have been living under a rock.
And I just find their story so romantic, no the part where they meet online, but the part where they fall in love with each other without even having met each other face to face.
I just hope Pewds is smart enough to put a ring on it because these two definitely need to stay together for ever! 
If you're reading, I LOVE YOU GUYS!





So yeah that's it for now, if you guys want to check them out just go to Youtube and search for them, its not rocket science. And if you have any other huge ships feel free to leave a comment.


See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment