Monday 25 November 2013

R.I.P Brian Griffin

I cant believe it... Brian is ... Dead. In Sundays episode of Family guy the writers killed off the beloved family pet, Brian in a desperate attempt to boost the shows views. And trust me this is NOT the way to do it! Brian was a huge part of the show and within the first 5 minutes of the show they let him get run over by a car, which according to the producer was "to shake things up". What an idiot! And before the episode had even finished they had replaced him for a Italian mafia dog called Vinny (whom I still have mixed feelings about).
 So here a tribute to the one and only Brian Griffin
RIP













 RIP

I know at times he was kind of an asshole, but so what, aren't we all. And in those episodes that he was at his worst he spent all his energy to become better. Brian, Rest In Peace.

See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment