Wednesday 20 November 2013

Being Self Confident

A lot of people will tell you to love yourself just the way you are all throughout your life, and although that is true to a certain extent its normal to not like certain aspects of yourself, healthy even. And by that I am not trying to encourage you to judge every aspect pf yourself until your list runs dry, but just know that no one is perfect, accept your fault, and try your best to change them for the better. 

Physical confidence on the other hand takes a lifetime to master, and I am only fourteen so yes, I do have issues with body confidence, everyone does. But don't let those things stop you from being you. Embrace your ugly spots and learn to laugh at and love them, trust me that way life is going to get a lot easier for you.You also ave to accept that you're (probably) never going to be the hottest 'babe' in town, I did and I don't really give a f**k anymore about peoples opinions on the way I look, and I like it that way. 

A bit of friendly advice, don't do that thing where you stand in front of the mirror and give yourself compliments to try and improve your confidence, its really retarded and a wast of time. If you want compliments go hang around your parents or grandparents, if they are good people they will shower you in "you look nice today" or "What a pretty ponytail".....  Actually they're more likely to ask you to do chores, or improve school work, so scrap that idea.

My point is self confidence comes from within, so stop scouring the internet for answers that come from people who have no idea who you are or how bad your life is and face your issues one on one. Good luck!



See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment