Saturday 16 November 2013

Death Note

 
Recently I have really gotten into a series of Manga books called Death Note, and I have to say I was surprised by how much I liked it! I haven't finished them yet so I cant tell you my final verdict (although I am sure someday I will) but I really encourage you to check it out. 
 
And for the Lazy-er ones of you who don't want to have to go through all the trouble of going to a library, getting the book, going home, and reading all of it, you can find the animated episodes online or on Netflix.

The Story is about a boy named Light who finds this Notebook with Death Note written on the front of it, he later finds out as a demonic god appears in his room, that this notebook can be used to kill anyone by simply picturing their face and writing down their name. And with the help of Ryuk (the demonic god), Light uses this book to try and rid the world of criminals. However people start Noticing this strange pattern of criminals dying all over the world and special detective L sets out to find Light and kill him before its too late. 
It is probably less suitable for the younger generation, but as far as I know both boys and girls enjoy it alike. So go out there and grab a copy, lets see who finishes them first :)


See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment