Wednesday 13 November 2013

Disney Sweatshirts




So very recently I found this ^^ AMAZING picture on my Facebook wall, and after spending forever scouring the internet for a trace of these things I found out that they were actually just created in  Photoshop. My heart was broken.
However I did find out that Hot topic has a line of sweatshirts not so different from these, and they also make other items of clothing in a Disney style which you can go and check out on their website if you want to. But here are the Pullovers that they currently have in store.











http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/10051901_hi?wid=1360





 So yeah that's it, (as usual) I seriously recommend you guys go check them out. In my opinion they are a bit too pricey costing around $25.00 each, and I live in England so posting and packaging would cost extra on top of that. But you know what, Christmas is on the way and I'm sure I can add it to my list.


See ya soon,
Alex




No comments:

Post a Comment