Saturday 30 November 2013

The Bear and the Hare



I don't know if you have seen the new John Lewis advert, but it is truly breathtaking. Lily Allen did a cover of Keane's 'Somewhere only we know' and the animators who worked on the project made an incredible video to go with it. It is of course a Christmas advert as we are nearing that time of year, but John Lewis adverts usually being boring and colorless have really taken a turn this year and I hope all of there future works are as good as this one. 
But this video got incredibly popular on YouTube, it went viral! I suppose it brought festivity to be people, and the song is really great just to listen to.

Here is a link to the video if you haven't seen it (If I were you I'd watch it in full screen):

 

I hope you liked it as much as I did, it brought a smile to my face the first time I saw it and I hope it did to you too. :)

See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment