Sunday 24 November 2013

My Christmas Wish List

I know its only November guys, but all the same these things are very important and I take my Christmas List very seriously! I'm not even kidding, I spent at least 3 weeks writing, rewriting, and editing it up until I was finally happy enough with it to hand it over to "Santa". But if you guys want some ideas of what to add to your list then feel free to take ideas from mine :)









 Death Note Box-set            {[Books not DVDs]}












 







                          Disney Funko Pops













 







 Disney Peter Pan Kiss Pullover  {[Available at Hot topic]}











Image 








      Funko Pop Bookmarks
    {[Mickey and Minnie Mouse]}










 






          Lego Lord of the Rings
          {[ For Nintendo DS]}














                     Assassins Creed III












 








The Walking Dead Book One
{[ Hardback]}













  Superman Earth One
 {[ Hardback ]}











 



        Cooking Mama
   {[ for Nintendo DS]}














 Wreck This Journal









So there it is, I know its long and I'm greedy to ask for so much when some people have so little, but I haven't forgotten what Christmas is really about which is giving. And maybe after Christmas I'll make a list of all the best presents I have given this year instead of all the ones I have gotten :)



See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment