Saturday 12 October 2013

My Disney OTPs (The Big Four)

Obviously for some stories there are no better matches for the characters than the ones in the story, but sometimes I like to think who I would pair who with if I could, so here goes...

Jack and Rapunzel
I love these two and I think they would be so perfect together. They would get on well and look after each other. Plus they've both know what its like to be alone, and not to know where you come from and then see the light ;) And I think the man in the moon would watch over them and keep them safe. They have really playful personalities as well and seeing as Rapunzel had never really had a snow day he could show her so much. Jack may not be a responsible king at first but he sure will be a fun one.

Merida and Hiccup
Hiccup and Merida would be such a sweet couple. Its funny because she would be the strong assertive 'brave' one and he would be more cowardly and awkward in situations than her, but to me they are still a perfect match. And when she becomes queen hell make a great king especially with all those dragons to help protect the land. They also both have issues with their families so... I guess they have something in common.


I know I've only said two couples, but they are the big four, the real deal! There is so much attention going round these four, which is fair enough they are perfect. I think if Disney made one movie starring all of them together it would be absolutely brilliant, a stroke of genius!

See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment