Thursday 10 October 2013

The Best Manga Ever

A post about the Best Manga ever,and I know i cant speak for you, or decide which is your favorite manga series but i can sure try. It was so underated, I cant understand why it didnt become a huge hit. It was popular, but still not as popular as it should have been. And maybe I'm being a little biased as it was after all the first manga  I had ever read, but all the same it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  And so, I am pleased to say that (in my opinion) the best manga ever is.........

+ANIMA


It was written by Natsumi Mukai, and is about four children that have the gift of +ANIMA. This gives them the ability to partially change into a specific animal (eg: wings, fishtail, bear arm). But the gift of +ANIMA comes at a price, only those who have experienced near death at a young age and needed saving by those powers have them. And as they travel around Astaria trying to find a home or somewhere they wont be outcast by the community, Cooro, Husky, Senri, and Nana, are destined to have many adventures on the way...

Seriously you guys if you haven't read it give it a chance, its really brilliant, and the art is so beautiful, and the story is so exciting, its just an all round plus :)

See ya soon, 
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment