Friday 4 October 2013

Introductions


So what shall my first blog post be? I have so many different ideas rattling around my brain and I cant choose which i want to share with all of you guys first. I guess first of all I should make a proper introduction to who I am, so here goes, *clears throat*


My Name is Alexz Taylor, Born on the 12 January 1999, that's right, to some of you i probably still seem like a little baby, but teenagers get bored and its either this or crystal meth... I think Ill stick to a blog for now.

That's me (to the right), pulling an... interesting face. What you need to know about me you'll  find out in this introduction, but what you want to know about me you'll learn through these blog posts. I was born in England and for the early years of my life I was raised in Paris, which means I have the key to the sexy language of love, and I know about three words in sign language so you could also say i have the key to the sexy body language of love ;) . I have two sisters, sadly, and a mother that seems to constantly fill our house with old and dying rescue greyhounds. I go to school with my mental friends, and come home to my mental family, and now I get to talk to you mental lot too. So here goes nothing, and may god have mercy on you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment