Wednesday 23 October 2013

Most creative Halloween costumes ever!

Here are some cool and creative costumes I found online that I though would be really cool for you guys if you are struggling for costume ideas, I know I am. Some of them would probably be a little more expensive than others but if you are really eager to have a good costume and don't want to spend any time making it price will be a factor.


Invisible man


Mario Kart Team


Spaghetti bowl (so cute)


Totoro


Call of duty Game box


Toy Soldiers


Bender


Man in cage


I really loved these costumes especially the spaghetti one, that child is adorable. But I think only a baby could pull that off, if you are an adult male your chances of being cute enough for that costume are pretty low. Good luck finding a costume and may your trick or treat bags be full.


See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment