Monday 28 October 2013

Halloween cupcakes

If you are bored on Halloween there is absolutely no excuse!  Halloween is probably one of the 3 best nights of the year (Halloween, Christmas, and your Birthday) so if you're bored you're probably boring... no offense, or you are just not very creative and there's no harm in that. So here try your best to make some of these delicious cupcakes. Oh, by the way I don't have anything useful like a recipe this is just some ideas for decor :)










Tell me if any of your cupcakes turn out to look like these, if not trust me I've been there. The crushing disappointment of not achieving your goal in the cupcake world is a harsh reality... Only us kitchen virgins can understand these problems. I sound completely insane. Oh well in this day and age who isn't. 


See ya soon,
Alex








No comments:

Post a Comment