Friday 11 October 2013

Awesome Masons Jars

Mason Jars are so cool, they come in all sorts of different shapes and sizes,  are absolutely adorable and a really cute thing to have around the house.

They are really sweet and even if you have kids who you cant even trust with a fork they make plastic jars ones so as to please everyone.At first I was a little  skeptical and I thought they looked cheap and tacky, but they have sort of grown on me and I'm really tempted to buy some. Of course like most odd and interesting household objects they do look better when bought in multiples. It makes them seem less "Quirky" and more "Unique". 

The jars also come as tall glasses, glass glasses, and soap dispensers.
I love the soap dispensers i feel like this is what they would have in the bathrooms at pizza express or Zizis. 'Fancy'.
 
 You can also get some really cool personalized lids, my favorite are the daisy ones. I just think they really suit the jars and make the drinks look like summer refreshments. Thinking about it actually the mustache lids would be great for winter and when you are cold. Id kill to spend winter drinking hot chocolate out of a cosy mason jar, all snuggled up in a blanket. 
For what they are they aren't a bad price, they're not cheap but as they are getting more and more popular I'm surprised that the prices haven't gone shooting up through the roof. You buy them mostly in packs and they can cost around £20.00 . Personally I think its worth it and I would grab a deal before they get too expensive, so hurry before its too late!



See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment