Monday 7 October 2013

Zelda+Link



Fan art by Zelbunii

Zelda and Link... Link and Zelda. These guys are the reason I believe in Love. They are just so perfect for each other, they're both weird and cute and completely clueless, especially Link. But even though he spends half his time asleep (and the other half wishing he was), if it involves Zelda you have his full attention. He's traveled to the end of time and beyond for her, hes faced demons that even the Goddess herself would tremble before, and yet he still cant admit he loves her. 

I think my favorite Link and Zelda story is in Skywards Sword, because even though there was a time portal and all of that other confusing stuff going on, she waited hundreds of years for him to save her while she was trapped it that crystal. And that's just beautiful...
Fanart by Queen-Zelda
I really just wish these two would finally sort themselves out, they are so blindly in love that they cant even see it (well they are in my head). And sad,lonely romantics like me are left with the scraps of an unfulfilled relationship, so seriously guys... get on with it already.

Lets admit it, Links a bit of a player, but there is a reason that Zelda was the one girl the creators always brought back. They liked the spark and emotion between the two... and the game is called Legend of Zelda, it wouldn't make much sense without her.

I found a really nice poem from Zelda's perspective...

A Love Beyond Time

Softly, gently I hear your voice
Unknown Artist

Weaving into my dreams, whispering into my heart.
I surrender myself with passions of fire
How I miss you so.
The eternal flame lit within my soul
Will forever burn, as a candle in the wind.
I want to breath your breath,
And touch your hand,
Feel your kisses so gentle,
Driving straight to the depths of my heart.
My eyes shed their tears
As I sift through time
Searching and hoping to find our hearts beating as one,
Yet destiny shatters this time.
We are two different worlds,
You in yours, I belong in mine.
But the flow of time is not always cruel,
For we'll be together someday again;
Forever we shall share a love beyond time.

So who knows what adventure might happen next, or who they'll meet. I just know Link wont give up on her... Not ever.

See ya soon
Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment