Saturday 28 December 2013

The End... Sort of

Hey guys, so new year is coming up and to be honest I don't know if I have the time to keep this up, I mean what with homework, sleeping, watching cat videos on the inter- ... I mean school stuff. Just kidding to be honest we all know the real reason I'm stopping is because I am a very lazy person with low standards. But all the same I am really going to miss all of you, even though I have no idea who any of you are. I mean seriously you guys could all be mass murdering prison inmates who have nothing better to do. But I like to think you're not and in the short time you've come to know me, you have started to appreciate my posts.

Maybe one day I'll start posting again, but I probably wont, so then I guess being British there's nothing left to say except perhaps Cheerio old chap.... yeah maybe I shouldn't say that.

See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment