Monday 23 December 2013

The Things I Love This Christmas Season

So over the next few days I'm not going to be able to write anything on here as I am going away for Christmas to my Grandparents' house. I guess I'd better make this post a good one, and as you may guess from the title its about the Christmas Season and all the things that bring me happiness at Christmas.

The Candle Burning on the Dining Table




The Crazily Decorated Tree in the Corner of the Room



Christmas Dinner just Waiting to Be Destroyed



The Long Sleep until Christmas Morning


The Presents Wrapped Neatly under the Tree



The Crap Great Christmas TV


Being Together as a Family on Christmas Day




So there you go, I hope all of you have a great Christmas. And for those reading who don't celebrate Christmas I'm sorry my Posts have been so Biased lately,and have a Happy Holiday!


See ya soon
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment