Wednesday 18 December 2013

CANDY AT CHRISTMAS!

I love candy canes, I don't really know why. Its not as if the taste is particularly delicious or the texture is divine. I guess its just that whenever candy canes are around you know Christmas is just around the corner, and they are so pretty! Red and white and curly wurlyness just brightens up my day, so here are some things you can do with candy canes at Christmas.


Candy Cane Cupcakes (Recipe)
Vegan Red Velvet Candy Cane Cupcakes from Squirrelly Minds



Cover Them In Chocolate
sweets for holidays





Extra Mini Gifts
Untitled




Alcoholic Beverages


CANDY CANE VODKA // shutterbean


Use it As Decoration

http://lh3.ggpht.com/-0y58K8RRNpE/UNRW3CjaFNI/AAAAAAAAAHA/n9Ky4aT1yRQ/tumblr_mfbk2yWArS1rzt5rco1_500_large.jpg?imgmax=800



     
Put them in Hot Chocolate
http://www.kitchentreaty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Homemade-Candy-Cane-Hot-Cocoa-Mix-2.jpg



I hope you guys enjoyed, I know the more creative ones of you will probably come up with loads of different ideas for candy cane treats. But Me being Me will have to resort to the mystical powers of the internet.



See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment