Friday 20 December 2013

Zelda 3D Art

I was scrolling through tumblr and I found a really cool piece of paper art which I figured I would share with you, maybe you guys will even end up buying some of them.


Legend of Zelda (source)



 No Face from Spirited Away (source)
 Spirited Away No Face Shadowbox



Ice King's Proposal  (source)
 



 Totoro (source)
 



 Iron Giant (source)
 Iron Giant  and Hogarth - hand cut 3D paper craft



Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas  (source)
 Zero - Nightmare Before Christmas 8.5x11 handcut 3d papercraft



 So yeah that's pretty much it, they are all available on Etsy in case you are interested not from the same seller but all the links are in the title of each image. Etsy is a really great site for paper art and if you have a chance to spare a minute then I recommend having a quick look around as it will be worth your while.

See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment