Thursday 12 December 2013

Owl Fox Bags


I Just found the cutest bags I have ever seen in my entire life, seriously they are adorable! They are called Owl Fox Bags/Fox Owl Bags I don't think there is a proper name used for them, but aren't they sweet. I think they were made a while back but when the YouTube video "What does the Fox say" became so viral the bags really picked up pace in the sales department. And so they should they are incredibly pretty, and useful if you're still a student like I am especially in this day and age where having a large practical rucksack is not 'cool' anymore. So being small and spacious is definitely a pro.
 
My only concerns would be the fact that they come so cheap, at under £10 each it makes you wonder what kind of quality you are going to receive at such a low price. However all the reviews I have read have been very positive so I cannot judge them too sternly until I purchase one myself. And for those of you who are wondering they are available at amazon.co.uk and amazon.com. I'm sure they are also sold in other online retailers but my go to site is Amazon.

I'm sure there are plenty of reviews/unboxings on the internet for those of you who still need some persuasion, but If you have a niece, daughter, sister, or even just a friend these bags make great presents. 
PS: They do different sizes so make sure before purchase that you are acquiring the size that you most want as they range from purse size to shoulder bag.


See ya soon,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment